2 July 2015

Harry Potter Obsession

Hiya!

Most people have read at least one Harry Potter book or seen at least one Harry Potter film, right? Well, I've seen and read all of them about 10 times! I love the world that J. K. Rowling has created because it's just so magical (excuse the pun!). The plots are so intricate and the relationships between the characters are so unique and I think the whole idea is really special. It really captures the importance of friendship and trust which helps Harry and his friends in countless situations.

So if you throw that all together, it makes my all time favourite series! Over the years, I've collected quite a lot of Harry Potter related things, whether it's merchandise, clothing or even food, I've got it. So I thought I'd put together a look-book type post of some of the things I have - I hope you enjoy!






 








If you want to know where any of the items pictured above are from, tweet me (@charlyblogs) and I'll send you the link!

See you soon,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment