5 July 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW: Scentsy Wax Bars

Hiya!

I've teamed up with Scentsy UK to promote their products because I think they're fab! So in this post I thought I'd explain how the products work and why they're so so scrummy (heads up - it's not food!).

I think Scentsy Wax Bars are great because they look just like candles but without the fire and the smoke which is great for anyone who lives with young children! The idea is, that you buy a wax warmer (they have loads of cute designs!) and you can then put the wax into the warmer and as it melts, the room is filled with sweet smells. Essentially, they're like scented candles, just without the burning!

I was sent five samples to try: Pink Haze, Clean Breeze, Sugar Cookie, Forever Yours and Perk Me Up. My favourite was definitely Pink Haze because it had such a sweet smell and it completely filled the room - not to mention it's a lovely colour. I have to admit, it was hard to pick a favourite because they were all so so nice!

If you're interested in the Scentsy Wax Bars, check out the website here or contact Crystal on her twitter which is @UkScentsy. They're also recruiting at the moment, so if you fancy being a part of the team,  send a message to Crystal's Twitter or get in contact via the website.

See you soon,
Charlotte x







No comments:

Post a Comment