19 March 2015

An Outfit for Under £25

Hiya!

Today I was brainstorming post ideas and this one really stuck out for me. I'm always always looking for bargains when shopping and I'm often shopping around a budget so I thought it would be useful to show you just how possible it is to create a whole look for just £25. For this outfit, all of the items will be from my absolute favourite shop Forever 21 - I'll make sure to link each of the items at the end. Enjoy!

For the main part of the outfit, I chose a plain black bodycon dress as I think they require so little effort but can look so so effective if the right accessories are added. Here's the one I picked out:

Stretch-Knit Bodycon Dress - £9

Next, I searched for a statement necklace because I just can't get enough of them! I wanted to find one that wasn't to bulky but still demanded attention. For this, I chose the 'Glam Flower Necklace' for Forever 21 - I love love love the sparkly bits threaded into the flower design because I think it adds a bit of glamour to such a simple piece.

Glam Flower Necklace - £5.95

Following the gold theme, I picked a gorgeous, great value bangle set. I really couldn't believe that you got 11 bangles for just £3.90 - that's about 35p per bangle! You get so many in the set but I would wear up to 6 bangles on one hand; or you could spread them out between your wrists.

Etched Metal Bangle Set - £3.90 

To finish the look off, I thought that a hat would really bring it all together. To keep the look casual, I chose a black beanie as you can get them from pretty much any shop at the moment and they're so so comfy! Here's one I liked (although there's so many to chose from on the Forever 21 website):


Ramones Beanie - £6

If I wore this outfit, I would probably style my hair in either loose waves or have it natural, pairing it with neutral makeup and my (somewhat beaten up!) pair of white converse.

So in total, this outfit would cost £24.85 which I thought was super impressive as I don't know about you guys but sometimes I really struggle to put together an outfit under such a strict budget.

Also, I have a little but life-saving tip for you guys when you're shopping with nothing particular in mind. I'm the absolute worst when it comes to decisions and often wear clothes once or twice and then go off them (very bad, I know!) so now whenever I go shopping I try and think of 3 things in my wardrobe that the item would go with and if I can't think of 3 things then that piece isn't coming home with me!

Ok, I hope you enjoyed the post and that it's given you some inspiration to go a hunt out those bargains! If you have any specific post requests feel free to comment down below, tweet me or fill out the contact form on the right.

See you soon,
Charlotte x
 
Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment