27 June 2016

Exams are Over!

Hiya!

Summer is here! Okay, well not weather-wise, but it is the official start of my summer holidays, which is super exciting. The exams were spread out over 5 weeks and it felt like they were lasting forever, but I knew how important they were so I put all my efforts into them! Also, I was always thinking about the fun things I was going to be doing once they were over, so that helped too!

Now, I've got so many exciting things and events coming up, my favourite one being prom! It feels like the prep for prom has been going on forever, especially because I'm a member of the prom committee so I've been attending weekly meetings for months. I bought my dress in around April and the shoes followed not long after, so I had finished the physical shopping before my exams started. Last week, I had a makeup trial which was amazing, and I'm looking forward to prom even more now! I'm definitely going to upload a blog post later on in the month, detailing everything about prom - look out for that!

Another thing that I've got coming up is HOLIDAY! At the end of July, I'm going to Jersey with my family, which is an island near the coast of France and the weather is always great which is a change from the drizzly, rainy English weather that we're experiencing at the moment! I'm also going on holiday in England with my friends at the end of August which I'm also super excited about - it will definitely take our minds off of results day!

Finally, in a couple of weeks time, I'm doing a week of work experience at a local primary school which will definitely be a unique experience - I'm hoping to gain a better idea of what a primary school teacher consists of and whether I would like to do that for a living! I also think that it will be a really nice opportunity!

I hope you've enjoyed this ramble, I just thought I'd update you all on what's happening in my life at the moment :). Expect many more blogposts over the summer as I'll have all the time in the world to chat about my experiences so look out for those!

See you soon,
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment